I am looking for a developer to work with me on a client project. You should have 1-3 years’ experience and a desire to learn more about software design and implementation.
I am an experienced mentor with 15 years’ professional experience and 10 years’ TDD experience. In addition to being your boss I will also act as your mentor, giving you at least 30 minutes of my time each day to help you improve and learn more.
You should be passionate about coding and delivering the highest quality product for your clients.
By working with me, you will have the opportunity to accelerate your learning, passing your peers in terms of skillset and knowledge.
As a developer on the client’s team, you will:
- Deliver features within the backend and frontend codebases
- Use test-driven development (TDD) to build both backend and frontend code
- Participate in planning activities and retrospectives
- Make improvements to the team’s infrastructure
- Be respectful and professional at all times
As an employee of Concisely Crafted, you will also have additional non-client related tasks that are designed to help you learn and grow. You will:
- Have your own individual learning projects that you spend time working on each day
- Write weekly blog posts detailing what you have learned
- Present lightning talks to the team each month
- Read books and write book reviews (working from our reading list)
- Take opportunities to facilitate retrospectives
- Help those around you to be relaxed and have fun in their daily work
Salary: £35k- £42k
Hours: Mon-Fri 9:30am - 5:30pm
Job location: Shoreditch
Benefits: 25 paid days of holiday, pension, medical insurance, gym membership
Application deadline: Thursday, 3rd October 2019
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Application process: fill out an application form, 15-30 minute Skype call, 2 hour pair-programming session, then half-day interview with client.Interested? Apply here.